Thursday, July 9, 2009

Important! A Few Notes Before the Posting Begins!

Tomorrow we will begin our 6 week, chapter by chapter discussion on Cradle to Cradle. The first post (chapter) will be done by Leadership Team member Dawn Rulli (rulli3615), who is Secretary of Committee. She is an upcoming Junior textile design student from West Creek, NJ.

ALSO-There is a chance that some of you may have the same last name, so please type your first and last name at the end of your response, even if you have an unusual last name we still want to know who you are! IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST YET-PLEASE READ THE POST JUST PRIOR TO THIS ONE-there are directions on how to do it

If anybody has any questions about posting please do not hesitate to contact Dawn Rulli or myself at rulli3615@philau.edu or creamclp@aim.com (for some reason, my philau account is currently telling me my password is wrong so I will take your questions on my AIM account instead)

We look forward to reading your comments!

No comments: